Saturday, June 11, 2005

Thursday and Friday

Went to school today again. It's the second time this week that I went back to school. Reached school today to do the filming. Reached school before 7.30 and went to canteen to meet Angella and Christina. So surprised to see my sec 3 seniors in school in full NP uniform went I walked to the canteen from the side gate. More surprised when I saw the unit 16 NP cadets in the school canteen in full uniform also. Put my bag in the canteen and walked around to see if I fins my friend. Miraculously, I saw Masturah and called out to her. Sit on the bench with Angella and Christina. Saw the auntie preparing sushi to sell. Having Japanese food when school reopens. So excited. Went to buy sushi while waiting for the teacher to come. Teacher came and helped us edit our script. We waited for the video camera and went to parade square to start the first scene. Say Hwee don't know how to use the camera and Christina ended up being the director and camera-woman. So unlucky, I was the presenter. Together with Angella, we appeared in front of the camera. We started filming and I kept saying the wrong words. Feeling stressed in front of the camera. Say Hwee so slack. She being the "director" and only appeared in the film for 2 scenes? We skipped Biology just to finish filming everything we need. I have to search for a song from the internet for our film. Don't where to start searching. Heard that Mrs Tan gave back Biology paper and the family day t-shirt. After filming, I was so tired. We returned the camera to Mrs Tan (English HOD) and went to get the family day shirt. However, we can't find it and went. Bad say hwee never wait for me and went home herself. I walked around the school and found Qimin's group filming again. They were waitng for Cheryl and I left soon after. Walked out to the bus-stop alone and realised that I forgot my water bottle in school. Left with qimin and I asked her to hold on for me. Gettting it back went school reopens. Wanted to finish my homework by monday but I lacked with determination. Trying to be the old me who has determination. Don't know what caused the change in myself. Circumstances? Influences? I really do not know.


Wake up early today to go library to finished up my holiday homework with siew hui. Met at 10.30 in bukit batok interchange to go Jurong Regional Library to do our homework. We went to NTUC to buy tibits before going into library to do our homework. I asked her the mathematics questions that I do not understand and she helped me to solve them. Thanks so much. Went for lunch at KFC and ended up in Science Center. We do not want to do homework any more and went to Science Center to look at the exhibitions. So fun. We actually planned to play outside the Science Center but ended up paying $2.70 to go in. Actually the entrance fee is $3. We have popular card and having 10% discount so the entrance fee is $2.70. We went in and walked around, looking at the exhibitions available. Science Center is so big. We walked round and round playing. Went to the "Children" section and play. There got live animals and siew hui scared me with the 'missing cockroaches' in the cage. I feared of insects like cockroaches and lizards. So... Hee Hee. Watch show at the atrium. So loud. But was interesting. We continue walking and went home at 5.30pm+. Having fun in Science Center. Perhaps going there again next time with my family. The tickets are quite cheap so worth going.

That's my experiences for my past 2 days. Bye!

No comments: